Via this weblog we would like to keep you updated on the latest regulations in The Netherlands concerning Covid-19.
All of our proposals are based on the latest regulations. Up until your event or trip we keep you posted on any changes which might affect your itinerary.
From July 1st 2020
- Always keep 1,5 meter distance, regularly wash your hands and sneeze and cough in your elbow.
- Museums are open with a unlimited number of guests, only possible to visit with pre-bought tickets.
- Face masks (non-medical) are mandatory in the public transport (train, bus, tram and metro), this includes the public ferry crossing the IJ river. (
- Unlimited number of guests are allowed in restaurants and cafes. Always keep the 1,5 meter distance.
- For 100 guests and up a health check upfront is mandatory for restaurant and events indoors. Below 100 guests this is not needed.
What VIP Tours Holland ensures:
At all times we keep in mind the rules and regulations currently applicable. Our drivers and guides do have hand sanitizer and facemasks at hand in case guests decide they want to use them.
When you prefer our driver and guide can wear a face-mask too.
For our busses, minivans and cars we always work following the rules and make sure the vehicle is corona proof:
- For Sedan transfers; plex glass separation and hand sanitizer on board.
- In coaches and mini busses it’s mandatory to wear a non-medical face mask for guests.
- Unloading luggage at required distance.
- Cleaning procedure will take place more regularly.
We can’t wait to welcome you back in Holland!